Log in to the teachers’ page and click on Settings in the upper right corner.
School Settings (1) and Teachers (2) are only visible for the administrator(s) of the Earz account!
(1) Change organization password as desired (= password that is used to log into the app).
(2) Students’ privacy:
• usernames are visible in all highscore lists;
• user names are only visible in highscore lists within the organisation;
• usernames are not visible in highscore lists.
In the app:
(3) Show default Earz games in the app or not (can also be set per class).
(4) Show default Earz folders in the app or not (Dutch version only).
(5) Students retain or lose their points when they play again.
• Ticked = everyone can log in “freely” into the app, with any chosen login name;
• Unticked = organization must enter a list of names per class. Students can only log in with these names.
Checked: students can only log in with their email address and (own) password.
• Unticked (=default): Earz automatically gives the grades 1 to 10 (= 0 – 100% score).
• Ticked: The organization can determine its own rating (e.g. “A++” , 1 to 6, “Excellent!” etc.).
(1) Add new teacher.
After entering the name and mail-address the teacher will automatically receive a mail with his or her own password.
(2) Change data (name and email) and set admin rights.