To create a new grade click ‘Grades’/’New Grade’
• Enter a name
• Choose a language if desired. Please note:
– Choosing a language makes it impossible for the students to choose a language in the app themselves.
– The student can no longer choose another class in the app!
• The student sees the names of the created grades in the app.
• When the student chooses a grade, they will only see the games linked to that grade.
• By choosing a grade upon logging in, the player is automatically placed in that grade.
Optional: enter student names
This option is only available if ‘registration by students is allowed’ is unchecked!(see under ‘Settings‘)
Otherwise, students can log in ‘freely’ and have to choose a class of their own.
Enter the names of the students:
• Students can only log in to the app with these names!
• A list of names (separated by commas or enters) can be copied and pasted. For example, an export file (Excel or CSV) of a student registration system can be used.
• Relevant students are automatically placed in the correct grade by the app.
Set whether or not the standard Earz games are also visible in the app under the games of your own organization (default is visible).