To create a new class click Classes/New class *)
• Enter a name
• Choose a language if desired. Please note:
– Choosing a language makes it impossible for the students to choose a language in the app themselves.
– The student can no longer choose another class in the app!
• The student sees the names of the created classes in the app.
• When the student chooses a class, they will only see the games linked to that class (in addition to the standard Earz games).
• By choosing a class upon logging in, the player is automatically placed in that class.
*) If you have created classes, it is best to delete the default class ‘All’.
Optional: enter student names
This option is only available if ‘registration by students is allowed’ is unchecked!(see under Settings)
Otherwise, students can log in ‘freely’ and have to choose a class of their own.
Enter the names of the students:
• Students can only log in to the app with these names!
• A list of names (separated by commas or enters) can be copied and pasted. For example, an export file (Excel or CSV) of a student registration system can be used.
• Relevant students are automatically placed in the correct class by the app.
Set whether or not the standard Earz games are also visible in the app under the games of your own organization (default is visible).
Visibility of logged in players
Choose Classes in the menu to see an overview of all classes. You will then see per class:
• number of currently logged in players *
• total number of points obtained
* click on the class to see which players are logged in that class.
You will also see which games are linked to this class.