The student sees a note and has to click on the correct ‘letter’ within a certain time.
To be set by the teacher:
• notation: ‘c,d,e’ /’do,re,mi’ /don’t show note names
• time to answer (speed): very slow, slow, average or fast
• score: yes/no depending on time
• key: G-, F-, alto-, or tenor-key
• hold on to the player’s key? (no/yes)
• ‘split point’ (lowest note in G-key)
• signs: minimum 0, maximum 7 sharps and/or flats
• mode of accidentals: fixed or ‘coincidental’
Content to be selected by the teacher:
All notes from C1 to C7 *
(* on the teacher’s page, the central C (C4) is displayed with a C).