The student sees questions that have been thought up by the teacher (possibly provided with audio and video material) and has to choose the right answer from (max. 5) possible answers (or answer ‘open’ question).
To be set by the teacher:
• answering speed
• score depending on time: yes/no
Content to be determined by the teacher:
• self-conceived question: multiple-choice or open-ended question *)
• added video or audio material:
• audio clip (mp3 format) and/or image (jpg or png format)
• or: link to Youtube video (possibly including start and end point)
When as a multiple choice question:
• per question 1 correct answer
• per question multiple incorrect answers
*) NOTE: Answers to open questions must first be graded by the teacher in the Student Tracking System before the game is awarded a final grade.
Usually, audio and video material is protected by copyright. Soundsupply/Earz accepts no liability for possible resulting claims; these are entirely for the account of the maker of the game in question.